Monday, September 13, 2010

Hangin' in there!


Yesterday I thought I had cleared the worst of it. Instead I was only in the eye of the storm. Oh yes, yesterday I was feeling good, I did not miss whoopie Sunday because of illness, but of having a good day.

Mr. and I went on a little bike ride together to a park down the street. Stopped off at the store to get some picnic goodies. Salami, cheese, crackers and brownie bites. Found a lovely shady spot under a tree and laid out on a blanket. It was wonderful, and perfect and now...

I am feeling worse than before. I did not let that stop me today from making my whoopies. Although feeling a bit lazy ,did not get a picture. Tomorrow I suppose I will stage a lovely shot of my creation.

Work is going smoothly, for being only the second week, the kids are rather well adjusted. Although we did have a girl cry because there was no toilet paper in the stall. I don't blame her, that is a rather frustrating occurrence, and at 4 yrs old rather traumatic.

Tomorrow morning I have 36 alligators to cut out of construction paper, welcoming the week with the letter A!

2 comments:

Ruby said... [Reply to comment]

I am sorry you feel worse :o( You did not seem like it today. It was good to see you though. <3

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... [Reply to comment]

Ugh! I hope you're better soon. I can't tell whether it's better to be surprised or to know right where the illness came from. Just better to stay healthy in the first place.

Post a Comment