Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yikes!

I just completely disappeared from the blogosphere. I really don't have an excuse for myself, as to why I am not posting. Not like it matters one way or the other, but I mostly made a promise to myself to keep at it. Then I slip into missing a day, then it becomes easy to not post anything, easy to not even get on the computer.

I have been so wrapped up in my daily life this past week or so, that I completely even forget to check my email. This is pretty normal for me, time to time. I lose interest in being social and keeping up 'appearances' online. I just say the things I need to say to people in person, or don't feel the need to say anything at all. Then all of a sudden ,I will be on the computer all the time, addicted.

We finally have some semblance of fall weather now, breezy and cool. Even being over cast puts me in a better mood..usually. Right now (and I can't say what.. sworn to secrecy) I am super stressed and thinking about "stuff". Super vague I know, but when the time is right I will find solace in the Internet. I think even that, has been putting a damper on my blogging mind, If I can't say what major things are happening in my life, what do I have to talk about? So I just give up on saying anything at all.

Hopefully this will all be over soon and I can return to normal. Instead I will tell you this from class.

At our pre-school site, which is located on a school grounds/ campus, our bathroom is a walk from our building. So it is usually my job to take our kids on bathroom runs. This time my teacher went with us, all the kids needed to go, yeah that crazy! One little girl did not have to go, so stayed next to my teacher and told her "Why do we have to be out here? I just want to go back to your house!" The little girl thought the classroom was our house, well why not? It had a play kitchen! She then continued "Why don't you have a bathroom in your house? Why do you have to walk to get to it?" Kids really are too funny, and amazingly perceptive.

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... [Reply to comment]

You should get right on that, putting the bathroom in the "house". She's a smartie - that would save you the walk too!

Ruby said... [Reply to comment]

You are opposite...gray and gloomy makes you happy and upbeat ...I love that I can wear clothes that I love in the cooler weather, but hate the gloom...oh well. Hmm bathroom outside....thinking about when it starts pouring for days on end.....will you still be embracing it then?

Post a Comment