Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my parents 24th wedding anniversary!


A toast to them and many more happy years together.


I am so blessed to still have both my parents together. Both of my parents are just wonderful people. They have always been such providers and great supporters throughout the years. Without them being such a strong team together, I'm sure we would all be much crazier now. So in honor of their years together raising me and my sisters, I will drop off a nice bottle of champagne. Of course I will leave them to their bubbly and desert for a quiet night in.

I think as children we always take advantage of our parents and their patience with us. When do you stop to really thank them for the years of taking care of you, driving you to practice and supporting you in all your passing hobbies (which I had a few). I am sure me and my sisters put quite the strain on a happy marriage, and they are still holding strong, now that is something.


...In other news, today I received my sketch book for the "Sketch Book Project". Now I just have to think of images to put into it. You must pick a theme to go with your book. None of the themes seemed to fit me very well, so somehow I landed on "Sorry I forgot you". The themes are just a jumping point, it can go anywhere from there. I will prolly spend a good two weeks just brainstorming ideas. When the time is right, I know I will just take a good three days filling it up. It really is exciting to think that my drawings will be viewed by people all over the country. Also puts a little pressure on myself to make it perfect.

Well with it being such a beautiful day out, I think I will go for a bike ride. This time, I will not try to eat ice cream at the same time, as last time It dripped all over my pants. oh well, after you work with kids long enough, you've had much stranger things be on your pants. Although I think my jeans are magic, because it all washes out.

1 comments:

Ruby said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks my love and I am excited about the new project!

Post a Comment