Monday, August 16, 2010

Mini Me Monday

Today was a pretty uneventful day. So because Mondays are just awful, ripping you away from weekend bliss, I need an easy post. So I will post a picture of me from when I was a wee lil tot.



Nothings really changed, not even really my height. Funny, I still pose just like this for most pictures. I am incapable of taking serious pictures. I will always throw up some bunny ears, or make a goofy face. My mom always gets so frustrated whenever we take group pictures. Sorry mom.

Little One is moving out of Mom's place and picking up a spare couch I have here. I guess this is forcing me to fold my laundry, that currently resides on top. She is also looking for some art to be done for her space. I really need to start brain storming, I have not even started on the "Sketch Book Project" eek! I need some serious inspiration! Work is just sucking some life out of me right now, when I get home all I want to do is watch tv.( Bad, I know!)

3 comments:

Ruby said... [Reply to comment]

Hang in there kido...it will level off and you will get used to it .

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... [Reply to comment]

So cute! Serious pictures are overrated.

Alexandra said... [Reply to comment]

You know what? You still look the same.

Post a Comment