Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waiting for Fall.

I am counting down the days.
I will celebrate it like a holiday.
The first day of Fall.
I can't wait for the leaves to start turning.
I want cool breezes, and crisp blue skies.
I want sweaters and boots.
I want perfectly mild temperatures.


Not the 106 , sweltering heat we are having right now.

Wish I had more to say today, instead I am just dreaming of fresh picked apples. Crunching leaves beneath your feet as you walk, and cold weather...even rain!

2 comments:

Ruby said... [Reply to comment]

You and me both!!!Even the rain....going to work very hard to walking in it this year, other than the torrent days, and then going to force myself to drive to the mall or go to the gym and get my three miles in.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said... [Reply to comment]

We've cooled off here in the 'burgh. 72 degrees is our HIGH for tomorrow. I'm lovin' it!

Post a Comment